Please read our terms and conditions for Biz Adelaide. These apply to views and participants.
Watching the Show
Viewers of the Biz Adelaide Web TV Show agree that they understand and will abide by the following terms and conditions:
1. Viewers are advised that any information or advice given on this program is general in nature and viewers should seek independent advice before acting on anything seen or heard on this program.
2. Comments are those of the individuals presenting segments and are not necessarily the views of Optical Design, Biz Adelaide, its staff, agents or representatives. We will not be held responsible in any way for those comments.
3. Portions of this show may be edited.
Participating on the Show
Participants on the show agree that they understand and will abide by the following terms and conditions:
1. Participants on the show do so entirely at their own risk and expense.
2. Portions of the show may be edited.
3. The show is available on line for 3 months from the upload date.
4. We will not be held responsible legally, financially or otherwise for any actions that may result from your segment appearing on Biz Adelaide.
5. You agree to indemnify us against all actions, rulings of a court, financial penalties or awards as a result of your participation on the show.
6. We will not be held responsible an any way for the performance or return on investment for those participating on the show.
7. Participants must abide by any additional conditions imposed by the producers of Biz Adelaide.
8. The Director/Producers of Biz Adelaide reserve the right to refuse participation of certain businesses and persons on the show at any time.
9. The finished video will remain the property of Biz Adelaide. Clients needing an independently owned video should contactBizAd Television & Video.
NOTE: All the above terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.